Reporting Complaints

The Village of Hewitt does not operate its own police force. For matters such as traffic monitoring, disputes with neighbors, noise disturbances (such as barking dogs), suspicious activities or break-ins, contacting the Contact Wood County Sheriff’s Department is usually the best course of action. Depending on the type of incident or purpose of call, either dial the non-emergency line at 715-384-5345 or dial 911.